Thursday, April 19, 2012

Voice Thread

The Voice Thread provides a forum for teachers and students to communicate and interact with each other  in a dynamic and interesting method. The teacher can provide students with various topics along with interesting pictures, and students could comment and learn from this topic and picture. Also the teacher could record his or her teaching directions orally and it provides students with an opportunity to learn both visually and aurally.

I commented on Wenjing's Voice Thread and Ye's Voice Thread. By commenting on Wenjing's Voice Thread, I commented my point of view to teach with or by music and I like her Voice Thread because she  utilizes the Voice Thread as a discussion forum. Ye's Voice Thread is very interesting and inspiring. She raises a discussion about different teaching styles in 21st century.

My Voice Thread is to provide the learners with two interesting cartoon pictures and I would like my students to choose one of the picture to comment by using as many as possible adjectives. I intend to practice Students' adjectives using by using the Voice Thread.


1 comment:

Maryanne said...

I hope you will find Voice Thread useful in the future. There are so many ways to use it to develop or assess L2 skills.